Sew a Stitch opened in 2003 as a local, family owned and operated business. We are an authorized sales and service dealer for Husqvarna Viking, Pfaff and Brother sewing, embroidery machines, accessories and software. We are an Authorized Brother Service Center. We carry a large selection of these manufacturers' sewing and embroidery machines, software and accessories. We also have a wide variety of high quality quilting fabric, threads, and notions.
NEW ! PFAFF PERFORMANCE icon™
Inspired by German heritage, the PFAFF® performance icon™ sewing machine represents everything you’ve come to value from PFAFF®—a comprehensive and innovative sewing experience that truly delivers to your highest expectation. For over 155 years, PFAFF® has developed elegant sewing machines distinguished by sophisticated technology, superior results and ultimate design freedom.
Largest Working Area
We’ve engineered the market’s largest workspace: an overall increase in width and height under the arm than previous models, with the most height ever under the sewing head, giving your hands plenty of room and a better view of large projects, like quilts.
Unprecedented Lighting Design
Our innovative lighting technology gives you the most even work light on the market for the brightest sewing experience. LED lighting is perfectly positioned at the most beneficial points to eliminate shadows.
Apply metallic and novelty threads to your project with expert precision using our revolutionary ActivStitch™ technology. Thread is fed perfectly through the machine for gorgeous results, all thanks to built-in sensors that actively measure and regulate your thread.
Comprehensive Connectivity with WiFi and mySewnet™
Load stitches to your machine from the mySewnet™ app— enabled with cloud storage and automatic updates via WiFi. When connected to the free PFAFF® CreatorCue™ app, step-by-step sewing instructions and tutorials from the Help Center can be viewed on demand.
Automatic Needle Threader
Our fully automatic needle threader is available for the utmost efficiency and convenience. The thread paths with telescopic thread guides allow you to use all of your favorite threads, even if they are on larger spools.
Enhanced Original IDT™
Integrated Dual Feed technology precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time. Includes its own power source, and a built-in sensor lets you know when to activate or deactivate it.
Huge Multi-Touch Screen with a Smart Digital Interface
The 10.1in (257mm) full-color screen works like a smartphone or tablet, and is the largest, most intuitive display available from PFAFF®, specially designed to support a dedicated sewist like you.
Includes the Help Center, a User’s Guide and Getting Started option to support and inspire sewists. Our Help Center features more than 50 animated or illustrated interactive on- screen, step-by-step guides for reference and efficiency in support of countless projects. Our screen interface features tablet-like ability to swipe, pinch, and zoom.
Power, Stability, and Precision
The base design reduces vibrations, giving you the stability you require for precise results. Our needle piercing power is also nearly twice as strong as previous models, sewing through heavy fabrics with ease.
Unlimited Creative Freedom
The Stitch Creator™ feature gives you the freedom to create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
We know just what it takes to get your creativity flowing! Each month we're excited to offer special promotions on some of your favorite PFAFF® products. Don't delay as these promotions won't last long so visit Sew a Stitch to learn more.
Last Chance on Select Models!Valid August 1 - 31, 2018
Last chance to purchase select models before they're gone! Special pricing!
$1,000 in Free Accessories!Valid August 1 - 31, 2018
$1,000 in free accessories of your choice in-store plus up to a $5,000 trade allowance with purchase of the creative icon™!
Traveling DealsValid August 1 - 31, 2018
Save on machines that are perfectly designed for small spaces and going places.
Husqvarna Viking Current Promotions
We're excited to offer you these special offers! Visit a store near you to learn how to participate. You won't want to miss the chance to scoop up a new machine, software, accessories and MORE!
Closeout Pricing on the SAPPHIRE™ 965QValid August 1 - 31, 2018
Special closeout pricing on the SAPPHIRE™ 965Q
Free PREMIER+™ 2 Extra or PREMIER+™ 2 Ultra Upgrade with DESIGNER EPIC™Valid August 1 - 31, 2018
Free PREMIER+™ 2 Extra or PREMIER+™ 2 Ultra Upgrade with purchase of DESIGNER EPIC™
Luminaire Innov-ís XP1
Sewing, Embroidery, Quilting, and Crafting
The Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 brilliantly empowers your creativity through innovative uses of beaming light that allow you to preview stitches and embroidery designs directly onto your fabric. Experience true luxury with our largest workspace and embroidery area ever offered, coupled with a revolutionary collection of capabilities to help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
Visit product site:: http://www.theluminairexp1bybrother.com
- Revolutionary StitchVision Technology - Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area.
- Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid - Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
- Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area - The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
- Spring Lever Release Frame - Frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Additional frames include 4" x 4", 5" x 7" and 9.5" x 9.5" sizes.
- 65 square inches of workspace, 13.1" needle to arm - Handle virtually any project with ease on 65 square inches of workspace. A generous needle to arm distance of 13.1" is our largest ever, providing the capability to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt!
- Built-in embroidery pointer - Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
- One Action Needle Plate - Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience. Switch between five different levels of bobbin winding to suit your needs.
- Echo quilting - The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs down to the last detail.
- Expandable library of built-in tutorials - View over 30 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display (version 1.2) – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology - View your creations in crisp, vivid color and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
Coming Soon! Stop by Sew a Stitch for more details!
Jenny's Class Schedule for August
August 15th Wednesday Jenny Osborn's T Shirt class
You need to bring a check paid to the order of Jenny Osborn or cash by Sew a Stitch one week prior to the class begins to insure a seat in the class.. You will be given your supply list at the time of enrollment. No Refunds
August 22nd Edge to Edge Quilting Class 2
You need to bring a check paid to the order of Jenny Osborn or cash by Sew a Stitch one week prior to the class begins to insure a seat in the class. You will be given your supply list at the time of enrollment. No Refunds
August - 28th Brother Dream Machine
You need to bring a check paid to the order of Jenny Osborn or cash by Sew a Stitch one week prior to the class begins to insure a seat in the class. No Refunds.
We will be posting September Classes soon so you may make your reservations.